use the co-financing and expand your business
in the Economic Activity Zone in Bobolice.
We would like to kindly inform you that in 2018 the Provincial Office of the Zachodniopomorskie Province, as the Managing Authority for the Regional Operational Program of the Zachodniopomorskie Province 2014-2020 in the schedule of the call for applications in 2018 plans to announce the call for applications for co- funding for activities 1.6 Creating new jobs in the area of the Special Inclusion Zone; TYPE: 1: Company investments
Planned date of publication of the announcement about the call: 30/04/2018.
submitting applications for co-financing from 30/05/2018 to 30/07/2018.
planned date of the outcome of the competition : 31/12/2018.
What can you receive co-funding for?
1. The competition will support investments that increase the production potential of enterprises, leading to the creation of a significant number of permanent jobs and increasing the competitiveness of micro, small and medium enterprises operating in the area of the Special Inclusion Zone.
2. Co-financing will cover projects relating only to the production activity of the enterprise, located in the area of the Special Inclusion Zone, including investments in land, buildings, constructions, modern machinery and equipment, production lines, intangible assets, and implementation of new technological solutions, leading to:
· construction / development of the enterprise,
· creating a new or substantially improved product,
· increasing the production efficiency of the enterprise,
· a fundamental change in the production process,
whose implementation leads to the creation of sustainable jobs.
3. All projects for the co-funding of which the applicants apply must rely on the implementation of the initial investment within the meaning of Article 2 clause 49 of Commission Regulation (EU) No. 651/2014 of 17 June 2014, which recognizes certain types of aid as compatible with the internal market in the application of Article 107 and 108 of the Treaty.
The maximum level of co-financing of the project from the ERDF funds is:
· 55% of the total eligible expenditure for micro and small enterprises,
· 45% of the total eligible expenditure for medium-sized enterprises
The maximum amount of co-financing for the project may amount to PLN 10,000,000.00.
The amount of co-financing will depend on the number of jobs actually created as a result of the project, assuming that for the creation of:
· 10 jobs - co-financing will amount to PLN 2,000,000;
· more than 10 jobs - co-financing will amount up to PLN 200,000 for each subsequent job, while maintaining the maximum level of co-financing for the project.
The Rules of the call for applications that were in force in 2017 are available at the link http://www.rpo.wzp.pl/sżytaj/nabory/16-tworzenie-nowych-miejsc-pracy-na-obkieta-specjalnej-strefy-wlaczenia
In the Rules, among others one can find:
1) from page 10, there are types of projects indicated that are subject to co-financing and those excluded from the possibility of applying for such funds,
2) eligibility of expenditure is counted from the day following the submission of the application, as mentioned on page 19,
3) The catalogue of eligible expenses from page 22,
4) Ineligible expenditure from page 24,
5) Information on appendices to the application can be found on page 31.
The investments from the List of Smart Specializations of Western Pomerania will be rewarded.
The following 8 Smart Specializations of Western Pomerania have been identified:
· Large-scale water and land constructions
· Advanced metal products
· Wood and furniture products
· Environmentally friendly packaging
· Chemical and material engineering products
· Modern agro-food processing
· Multimodal transport and logistics
· Products based on information technology
We encourage you to contact us (tel. 94 3458410, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) and we invite you to the Economic Activity Zone in Bobolice. Already this year (2018) we will fit the land with the necessary infrastructure.
Mayor of Bobolice
Planned division of the area fitted with land infrastructure in 2018 below:
Certyficate received for creating sites Invest in Bobolice (www.bobolice.pl), investor - friendly, Polish Investment and Trade Agency, Warsaw, 14. 12. 2017
Bobolice commune took a part in the plebiscite of the Głos Pomorza newspaper. Exemplary commune - category Investor friendly commune. Below our prezentations:
We are a commune open to entrepreneurs. We note a systematic increase from write-offs in CIT and PIT. Main activities: ❶ partner relations with entrepreneurs and business environment institutions (Entrepreneurship Gala, breakfasts and business meetings, trainings, consultations) ❷ tax and real estate tax relief (Town Council resolutions) ❸ accreditation of PAIH S.A. Invest in Bobolice - website dedicated to entrepreneurs ❹ comprehensive preparation of the Economic Activity Zone ❺ creation of the Bobolice Subzone of the Słupsk Special Economic Zone ❻ Leader of Regional Development - title awarded by PAP ❼ and more.
Tax incentives, comprehensive investment support and post-investment support, attractive rates of sale and lease of land are only a part of our offer for entrepreneurs, an offer appreciated by the Polish Entrepreneurship Agency in 2015 as part of the nationwide program entitled Leader of Regional Development. An award for positive changes in the environment, chosen and implemented directions of actions for sustainable development, effective acquisition of EU funds, and in particular actions for the benefit of the society. This prestigious award increases the credibility of the commune as entrepreneur-friendly, exposes the potential of self-government and obliges ...
Bobolice are aimed at the investor. An example of our activities is, among others a tool – a website (www.bobolice.pl) friendly to investors according to the standards of PAIiH S.A. with Invest In Bobolice tab (also in English), thanks to which the investor will obtain comprehensive information in the following areas: ❶ About Bobolice (economic and human potential, educational, cultural, recreational offer, our partners) ❷ Why is it worth investing in Bobolice? (including advantages) ❸ Support for the investor (relief, supporting institutions, taxes) ❹ Location offer (data on investment areas, land development plans, maps, photos) ❺ Contacts. We invite you to Bobolice, because ... Bobolice is a GOOD PLACE FOR BUSINESS.
The comprehensive investment offer of the Bobolice Municipality would be of little value without an equally comprehensive socio-recreational offer or communication accessibility. An investor looking for a location for their business, apart from economic factors, also takes into account tourist, social, educational and other values of a commune. Bobolice also invest in this space by implementing projects that allow residents to live with dignity. Good transport location, as well as functioning: professional first level vocational school, two health centers, beach, promenades and a nursery, rebuilt market and plans for the construction of residential premises, all that makes the place attractive for an investor for whom future employees are important .
"The medal winning land 2016"
The “Medal winning land” is a nationwide contest that aims at selecting the best land for industrial projects in each province. It consists of several stages. Bobolice was one of the towns that applied for the title of best investment area in 2016. On 30 August in Bobolice in an unusual place i.e. the Economic Activity Zone in Bobolice (SAG), a visit of the committee concerned with the second stage of the competition “The medal winning land in 2016” took place.
The Commission was represented by: Mr. Miroslaw Odziemczyk - Representative of the Polish Agency for Information and Foreign Investment, based in Warsaw, Mrs Monika Narewicz and Mr Szymon Pałac, both representing the Centre Investors at UMWZ(Governor’s Office of Zachodniopomorskie Province) in Szczecin.
At the invitation of the Mayor the conference was also attended by local entrepreneurs, Councilors of the County Council of Koszalin and the Town Council in Bobolice, representatives of vocational education from the region: Mr. Zygfryd Walczak - Chancellor of the Koszalin High School of Arts, Mrs Jolanta Kubicka - Director of “Nauta” Vocational School in Bobolice and Leszek Karbowski – Director of ZUKiO in Bobolice.
It is worth noting that only 4 locations passed the first stage in the Zachodniopomorskie Province, including the one in Bobolice. During the second stage Bobolice presented its advantages, incentives for investors and other substantive information useful in assessing the investment offer. The Commission assessed the presentation as A plus.
Mr. Miroslaw Odziemczyk (PAIiIZ) said as a summary, that it is a matter of time for investors to appear in Bobolice – in this charming, friendly place, open to any initiative in the town.
Although Bobolice failed to win the title “The medal winning land”, mainly due to ongoing and not yet completed physical preparation of the zone, operations and investment incentives were very highly rated.
"The Leader of Regional Development 2015" for the commune of Bobolice
awarded by the Polish Agency for Enterprise, for positive changes in the environment, the undertaken and previously performed courses of action for the development of the commune, and in particular the welfare of the local population.
This prestigious award increases the reliability of the commune of Bobolice as a place friendly to entrepreneurs and investors. It also exposes the potential of the local government in Bobolice.
Leader of Regional Development in 2015 for Bobolice
Awarded by the Polish Agency for Enterprise for positive changes in the surroundings, the undertaken and performed actions to develop the commune and in particular the welfare of the local community.
This prestigious award increases the credibility of the commune of Bobolice as being friendly to entrepreneurs and investors. It also exposes the potential of the local government. I welcome anyone willing to invest and stay at the commune of Bobolice.
Patronage of Słupsk Special Economic Zone (SSEZ) of investment sites in Bobolice
On 10 March 2015 the Mayor of Bobolice Mieczysława Brzoza signed an agreement at the headquarters of SSEZ in the Pomeranian Regional Development Agency (PARR) in Słupsk on cooperation in the taking of investment areas in Bobolice under the patronage of the Słupsk Special Economic Zone. PARR in Słupsk was represented by President of SSEZ Miroslaw Kamiński.
Patronage of SSEZ over the investment areas will support the commune in the promotion of investment areas and will make it easier to reach a wider scope of potential investors in the future and will contribute to joining investment areas to SSEZ, which will be an additional advantage for investment areas in the commune - tax preferences for investors wishing to operate in the economic zone.